Sat, Mar 5, 2022 from 11am - 2pm (Pacific)
Do you recognize when your consent is broken or violated? Do you notice when you break or violate someone else’s? How do you build your awareness around consent? Join our consent experts as we discuss how we built our awareness, what it can look like for you, and the skills you need to flex your consent muscles.
- This is an online class via Zoom. You must register in advance. Class time is listed in Pacific Time. Use this Time Zone Converter to see what time the class will be for you: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
- All sexes, genders, races, ethnicities, sexual orientations, relationship orientations welcome and celebrated
- No Restrictions or Prerequisites
- Links and class workbooks will be sent via email 2-3 hours prior to the start of the class.
- Sliding Scale tickets are open to anyone who needs them. Choose the ticket that is best for you.
- Questions? Please contact the Consent Academy at: email@example.com
- Please let us know by email if you have any access needs or things that would aid in your learning.