Emotional Regulation and Intelligence
Sun, Jan 23, 2022 from 11am - 1pm (Pacific)
We’ve all encountered someone who’s upset and unable to calm down. Sometimes we are that person. It’s a normal part of the human experience and it contributes significantly to the risk of a Consent Incident and harm. In this workshop we’re going to explore Emotional Intelligence skills and how to use them to help regulate our emotional states and the behavior that flows from them. Come willing to talk, practice, and learn how to better control your own behavior.
- This is an online class via Zoom. You must register in advance. Class time is listed in Pacific Time. Use this Time Zone Converter to see what time the class will be for you: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
- All sexes, genders, races, ethnicities, sexual orientations, relationship orientations welcome and celebrated
- No Restrictions or Prerequisites
- Links and class workbooks will be sent via email 2-3 hours prior to the start of the class.
- Sliding Scale tickets are open to anyone who needs them. Choose the ticket that is best for you.
- Questions? Please contact the Consent Academy at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please let us know by email if you have any access needs or things that would aid in your learning.