Sun, May 15 from 11am - 1pm (Pacific)
Consent is a big topic. We all have stories, questions, and ideas about it. Consent Chat is a quarterly group for those interested in talking about the ins and outs of this complex topic.
Please come prepared to engage in the discussion and share your thoughts, or come just to witness and learn. We hope that by providing an open forum, potential pathways for growth will be revealed, supportive connections will be made, and steps toward consent culture will be taken.
Anyone of open mind is welcome to attend.
- This is an online class via Zoom. Zoom link and instructions will be emailed the day before and 30 minutes before the workshop begins.
- Class time is listed in Pacific Time. Use this Time Zone Converter to see what time the class will be for you: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
- Sliding scale tickets are open to anyone who needs them. Choose the ticket that is best for you.
- Questions? Please contact the Consent Academy at: email@example.com
- Please let us know by email if you have any access needs or things that would aid in your learning.
About the Consent Academy:
The Consent Academy is an educational collective based out of Seattle, WA with volunteers all over the world. Our mission is to teach consent in all of its complexity, aspects, and potential. With over 60 years of education experience collectively, our approach incorporates disciplines of psychology, sociology, public health, psychotherapy, and personal coaching to create a systemic view of how consent impacts everyone, from the bedroom to the boardroom. We believe consent is part of everyday life and its practice builds stronger, safer, and more connected communities. For more information, visit us at www.consent.academy.