Erotic Soma: The Playshop
Sat, Mar 4 from 1pm - 2:30pm
Explore yourself. Explore your sensuality. During this 90 minute "work"shop, you'll unlock your body's erotic power through sensual movement play. In this safe and fun environment, learn a sensual movement sequence and make it your own through use of space and prompts. How might you play with sensual movement using a wall, the floor, or maybe another person? What does your sensual being look like when it's given space to play? Come find out. This isn't about being perfect, it's about embracing your sensuality using movement as the tool. All bodies are welcome, but this workshop is centered around the liberation and celebration of femme energy.
No movement experience required. Bring water, socks, and kneepads (optional, but recommended).
Attire: Whatever you feel comfortable moving in. Because this is an erotic movement workshop, sexy attire is encouraged and celebrated. We also recommend layers and a variety of textures to play with.
- No late entry will be allowed due to the intimate nature of this workshop. Doors will be locked at 10 minutes after the start time.
- Water available. Please bring your own cup or bottle.
- Open to all 18+
- Attendance is limited to 20 people.
- All sexes, genders, races, ethnicities, bodies, body types, sexual orientations, relationship orientations, abilities welcome and celebrated.
- Questions may be directed to: email@example.com
- Scholarships available.
- Please let us know by email if you have any access needs or things that would aid in your learning.
Educator bio coming soon!
This event is presented by the Pan Eros Foundation. Please go to Pan-Eros.org for more information.