Stronger Than You Think
A workshop on CBT in a kink context.
Sat, Dec 2, 2023 from 1pm - 4pm
Having conducted field research on cock and ball torture (CBT) for nearly 50 years, Daniel presents their non-scientific findings for your consideration and entertainment. This workshop will include a survey of cock and ball bondage, different methods of torture and CBT safety considerations as well as a brief overview of a few of the off-the-shelf CBT toys commonly available. During most of this class, Daniel will demonstrate their techniques (none of which involve off-the-shelf CBT toys) on participants not chosen at random. More than just a nuts-and-bolts guide, Daniel will also discuss the delicate topic of introducing oneself or one’s partner to CBT. The goal is to create enthusiasts – people who will come back to CBT again and again. This class is demonstration based, with lecture.
- No late entry will be allowed due to the intimate nature of this workshop. Doors will be locked at 10 minutes after the start time.
- Water available. Please bring your own cup or bottle.
- Open to all 18+
- Attendance is limited to 20 people.
- All sexes, genders, races, ethnicities, bodies, body types, sexual orientations, relationship orientations, abilities welcome and celebrated.
- Questions may be directed to: email@example.com
- Scholarships available.
- Please let us know by email if you have any access needs or things that would aid in your learning.
About the Presenter:
Daniel McGlothlen is the queer/gender queer proprietor of visiblerestraint.com, a kinky, queer porn site that’s been around for a couple of decades. They are a kink performer, educator and enthusiast. They have been facilitating Pan Eros Foundation’s Hypnokink Enthusiasts Group (HEG) for about a year and Men Tying Men for about 3 years. They have taught Cock and Ball Torture for Pan Eros Foundation, Seattle Leather Service Corps, Dog House Leather, Seattle Men in Leather, Can You Knot (in Los Angeles), and PNW Leathermen's Campout (in Portland). Daniel is also pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Psychology, with an emphasis on Sexuality and Gender Studies. Daniel lives in Tacoma with their husband Craig.
For more information about Daniel's photography, please visit http://visiblerestraint.com/
This event is presented by the Pan Eros Foundation.