Kitties, Puppies, Ponies - OH MY!
Sun, Jul 2 from 1pm - 3pm
Have you ever seen a group of puppies playing on mats and curious how to join them? Or maybe you've witnessed a human pony being led around a play space and you've been eager to learn how to handle a pony. This class will dive into exploring how to handle different human animals that you may encounter. Primarily a lecture/discussion based class, there will be hands-on experience for handling, if we have willing pets join us. This class is open to all levels of experience with Handling on either side of the slash.
***Pets not provided, but treats will be."
- No late entry will be allowed due to the intimate nature of this workshop. Doors will be locked at 10 minutes after the start time.
- Water available. Please bring your own cup or bottle.
- Open to all 18+
- Attendance is limited to 40 people.
- All sexes, genders, races, ethnicities, bodies, body types, sexual orientations, relationship orientations, abilities welcome and celebrated.
- Questions may be directed to: email@example.com
- Scholarships available.
- Please let us know by email if you have any access needs or things that would aid in your learning.
About the Instructor:
Courtney Jo (She/they) is a bubblegum sadist and handler from Seattle. She loves beating on people while wearing tutu and giggling in the dungeon. Courtney Jo loves everything from ageplay to needles to pet play. She has been lucky enough to travel to Burning Man with School of Consensual Kink (S.O.C.K) bringing education and tasting events to the playa as well as previously teaching at Gallery Erato. Courtney Jo fell in love with pet play when her friend handed her a treat bag and said "Go have fun" at a SEA-PAH event. She later served as President for SEA-PAH in 2020. Non-kink related, she loves to hike, lift, throw pottery, and meet new people.