CBT: Squeezing, Smacking, and Stretching
Sat, Feb 17, 2024 from 1pm - 3pm
This rope workshop will be a hands-on class with active participation and rope tying. We will briefly analyze the various aspects of CBT such as male anatomy, health risks, and safety precautions to keep in mind. We will then discuss various techniques for squeezing, smacking, and stretching the cock and balls. We will then conclude with 3 different CBT ties and practical hands-on practice with step-by-step follow-along instructions.
Materials: Thinner 1/4in rope is often preferred for CBT ties such as nylon, cotton, hemp or paracord rope. If you would like to participate in the hand-on tying, you will need to bring at least 15ft of one of these types of rope.
Disclaimer: There will be full male nudity with a live demonstration of CBT techniques. Participants will also be allowed to get naked to participate in the hands-on practice but it is not required. Individuals are allowed to simply observe. It is not required to come with a partner but it is highly encouraged. The three tying techniques may be done with self tying.
Other Important Information:
- Pay-what-you-can scholarships are available for all Pan Eros Foundation workshops. If you need financial assistance, please email Leah at email@example.com
- No late entry will be allowed due to the intimate nature of this workshop. Doors will be locked at 10 minutes after the start time.
- Water available. Please bring your own cup or bottle
- Open to all 18+
- All sexes, genders, races, ethnicities, bodies, body types, sexual orientations, relationship orientations, abilities welcome and celebrated.
- Please let us know by email if you have any access needs or things that would aid in your learning.
- Questions may be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Educator:
Shibari Shawn is a local gay rope bondage educator and kinbaku artist. He is a member of the education committee for the Seattle Leather Service Corps and founder of RopeLab Seattle, a monthly men's group on Capitol Hill. He has participated in international shibari conferences, including Rope Craft in Chicago (2018), GRUE in Wisconsin (2019),Tethered to Wifi (2020), and participated in the 2020 Meet the Master online series with Hajime Kinoko. Shawn has taught rope workshops at CLAW: LA leather Getaway (2021 and 2022), Inferno 52 with the Chicago Hellfire Club, and performed with Suspended Animation at Burning Man 2023. Over the past 3 years he has organized shibari intensives in Seattle, Portland, Los Angeles, and San Francisco.
This event is presented by the Pan Eros Foundation. Please go to Pan-Eros.org for more information.