A Deeper Dive into Accountability Processes
Sat, Dec 9 from 10am - 12pm (Pacific)
What does a successful accountability process look like?
For those interested in responding to harm in their immediate communities, there aren’t a lot of examples to guide you in creating and sustaining an accountability process. It makes sense that many attempts to find justice outside of the criminal justice system simply end up recreating much of the same harms and limitations. Join us for a workshop that dives deeper into accountability processes, exploring examples for what to do, pitfalls to avoid, and how to set reasonable expectations.
- This is an online class via Zoom. Zoom link and instructions will be emailed the day before and 30 minutes before each workshop begins.
- These workshops will be recorded.The slides will be made available.
- Class time is listed in Pacific Time. Use this time zone converter to see what time the class will be for you: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
- Pay-What-You-Can tickets are open to anyone who needs them. Choose the ticket that is best for you.
- There are also a small number of discounted tickets available. If you are experiencing financial hardship, please inquire.
- Please let us know by email if you have any questions, access needs, or things that would aid in your learning: email@example.com
About the Consent Academy:
The Consent Academy is an educational collective founded in 2016 in Seattle, WA, currently with staff and volunteers all over the world. We believe consent is a part of everyday life, and its practice builds stronger, safer, and more connected communities. Our approach incorporates disciplines of psychology, sociology, public health, psychotherapy, and personal coaching to create a systemic view of how consent impacts everyone, from the bedroom to the boardroom.
The Consent Academy is a program of the Pan Eros Foundation, a 501c3 non-profit organization. All of our profits support our educational programming. For more information, visit us at www.consent.academy.