Thu, Mar 14 from 7pm - 8:30pm
The bimbo tie is a sexy ground tie that combines elements of exposure, enforced posture, and inescapable bondage. In this tie-along class you will be taught the pattern, an optional crotch-rope variation, and adaptations for the tie.
This tie is complex and requires 3-4 hanks of 25-30 foot rope. Tops will need good tension, rope handling, and experience with patterned ties. Bottoms should be comfortable with maintaining an enforced backbend and communicating circulation loss.
- Pay-what-you-can scholarships are available for all Pan Eros Foundation workshops. If you need financial assistance, please email Leah at email@example.com
- No late entry will be allowed due to the safety information given at the beginning of this workshop. Doors will be locked at 10 minutes after the start time.
- Water available. Please bring your own cup or bottle.
- Open to all 18+
- Attendance is limited to 12 tying pairs.
- All sexes, genders, races, ethnicities, bodies, body types, sexual orientations, relationship orientations, abilities welcome and celebrated.
- Please let us know by email if you have any access needs or things that would aid in your learning.
- Questions may be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Educators:
Nick (he/him) has been topping rope since 2015 and teaching rope since 2018. He loves creative suspensions, intense floor ties, and nerding out about rope techniques. He teaches kink classes and private lessons on his own, and with Full Circle Kink. He can be found on Instagram @Tie_Rope_Take_Photo and Fetlife @Provocations.
Val (they/them) is a bottom, kink educator and glutton for suffering. They specialize in improvisational play and maintaining in-scene relationship dynamics. They teach private lessons on rope bottoming and beginning rope classes with Full Circle Kink. They can be found on Instagram @valley_roses and Fetlife @ValleyRoses.
This event is presented by the Pan Eros Foundation. Please go to Pan-Eros.org for more information.