Exploring Dominance and Submission
Tue, Jul 21 from 7pm - 9pm
Dominance and submission (D/s) is a key element in many kinky relationships and play styles. Take a tour of the types of power exchange that people choose to imbue their relationships and play with in a consensual context. We will talk about finding the core of your fantasy, and how to negotiate for these types of play so that everyone’s desires are met. For play situations, we’ll help brainstorm rituals and “containers” to enhance your D/s dynamic. For relationships, we’ll discuss how to sustain dynamics, as well as recognizing when dynamics need to be adjusted for changing lives.
- This is an online class via Zoom. You must purchase your ticket in advance. Ticket sales end at noon on the day of the workshop. Instructions for access will be emailed to you before the workshop begins.
- Class time is listed in Pacific Time. Use this Time Zone Converter to see what time the class will be for you: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
- No late entry will be allowed due to the intimate nature of this workshop. Access will be blocked at 10 minutes after the start time.
- Open to all 18+
- All sexes, genders, ethnicities, sexual orientations, relationship orientations welcome and celebrated.
- Scholarships available to those in need.
- Questions may be directed to: email@example.com
About the Educators:
Sophia Sky identifies as a Shenaniganarian and uses she/her pronouns. She is the Executive Director of the Pan Eros Foundation and is working to change the world’s ideas about sexuality by speaking at universities, conventions, and private groups around North America. Sophia believes that being sex positive means respecting the spectrum of sexual expression from asexual to omnisexual. She is a lover of art, sex, learning & starry skies.
Jim Duvall is a sexuality activist who has volunteered for many organizations over the years, including founding the Center for Sex Positive Culture and Seattle Erotic Art Festival, and served on the board of directors for the National Coalition for Sexual Freedom and the Pan Eros Foundation. Jim teaches on a variety of topics from consent to erotic photography to rope bondage all over North America. Currently, they work as a fine art photographer in Seattle, WA.
This event is presented by the Pan Eros Foundation. Please go to Pan-Eros.org for more information.