Consent and Leadership: Building a Framework
Sun, Apr 11 from 10:30am - 1pm
Consent is a complex topic; there’s a lot to learn. There is even more when you’re someone who holds power or authority. With so many moving parts, managing consent from the leadership context takes practice, special knowledge, and a deeper understanding.
This workshop provides an overview of what dealing with consent is like. It begins the Consent & leadership Series by covering consent in more detail, going over definitions & concepts you will need for future classes, and looking at the pieces that make both practicing and managing consent as a leader more complicated.
- 2 Hour Online Zoom Class with Q&A at the end. Handouts and the Zoom link will be emailed on the morning of the class.
- This class is the prerequisite for all of the other Consent and Leadership Classes
- “Consent & Leadership: Building a Framework” is part of the Consent & Leadership Series: comprehensive topics leaders in the modern world need to know to both understand and manage consent.
- If taking the classes in order, this is class # 1
- Please let us know by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any access needs or things that would aid in your learning.
About the Educators:
The Consent Academy is an educational collective with dedicated educators, coaches, and activists who provide quality consent training and consultations. We promote Consent Culture through education, speaking out, and supporting organizations along their consent journey. Our classes are taught by a rotation of available educators using curriculum developed and shared by all of us. Where possible, we try to teach in pairs. If you have questions about a class or who is signed up to teach it, please email us: email@example.com
Presented by the Consent Academy: www.consent.academy