Intro to D/s Dynamics
Sun, Jul 16, 2023 from 1pm - 2pm
You’ve heard over 24/7 D/s dynamics...but what about 7/11 dynamics?
Come learn about how to create and customize the D/s dynamic of your dreams with Megan and Connie.
- What is Dominance and submission
- Different archetypes of dominance and submission
- Relationship contracts and agreements
- Rituals and protocols for D/s
- Pragmatic advice on how to make 24/7 dynamics sustainable
- How to create a healthy D/s dynamic
- No late entry will be allowed due to the intimate nature of this workshop. Doors will be locked at 10 minutes after the start time.
- Water available. Please bring your own cup or bottle.
- Open to all 18+
- Attendance is limited to 30 people.
- All sexes, genders, races, ethnicities, bodies, body types, sexual orientations, relationship orientations, abilities welcome and celebrated.
- Questions may be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scholarships available.
- Please let us know by email if you have any access needs or things that would aid in your learning.
About the Instructors:
Megan and Connie have been in a 24/7 D/s dynamic for over 2 years.
Megan is a switch who has been exploring both sides of the slash since 2010. She runs Magpie Kink Education.
Connie is a nerdy kinkster who discovered BDSM in 2014. She has been in multiple 24/7 D/s dynamics and enjoys helping her submissives grow.
This event is presented by the Pan Eros Foundation. Please go to Pan-Eros.org for more information.