Accountability Processes 102
Sat, Mar 25 from 10am - 12pm (Pacific)
What does a successful accountability process look like?
For those interested in responding to harm in their immediate communities, there aren’t a lot of examples to guide you in creating and sustaining an accountability process. It makes sense that many attempts to find justice outside of the criminal justice system simply end up recreating much of the same harms and limitations. Join us for a workshop that dives deeper into accountability processes, exploring examples for what to do, pitfalls to avoid, and how to set reasonable expectations.
This class will include a 30 minute Q&A session and will be recorded for later viewing.
- This is an online class via Zoom. Zoom link and instructions will be emailed the day before and 30 minutes before the workshop begins.
- This workshop will be recorded for later viewing.The slides will be made available.
- Class time is listed in Pacific Time. Use this time zone converter to see what time the class will be for you: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
- Pay-What-You-Can tickets are open to anyone who needs them. Choose the ticket that is best for you.
- There are also a small number of discounted tickets available. If you are experiencing financial hardship, please inquire.
- Please let us know by email if you have any questions, access needs, or things that would aid in your learning: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Consent Academy:
The Consent Academy is an educational collective based out of Seattle, WA with volunteers all over the world. Our mission is to teach consent in all of its complexity, aspects, and potential. With over 60 years of education experience collectively, our approach incorporates disciplines of psychology, sociology, public health, psychotherapy, and personal coaching to create a systemic view of how consent impacts everyone, from the bedroom to the boardroom. We believe consent is part of everyday life and its practice builds stronger, safer, and more connected communities. For more information, visit us at www.consent.academy.