Sat, Dec 2 from 10am - 12pm (Pacific)
Do you have a group of people you trust to help you take accountability?
Accountability pods are often discussed in conversations around restorative and transformative justice, but what are they really? What do they actually do? Who should be in one? And do they even work?
Join us for a workshop on the foundational knowledge you need to set up your own accountability pod. We’ll discuss how accountability pods can help you grow, improve your consent practices, and feel more connected to an actual community.
- This is an online class via Zoom. Zoom link and instructions will be emailed the day before and 30 minutes before each workshop begins.
- These workshops will be recorded.The slides will be made available.
- Class time is listed in Pacific Time. Use this time zone converter to see what time the class will be for you: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
- Pay-What-You-Can tickets are open to anyone who needs them. Choose the ticket that is best for you.
- There are also a small number of discounted tickets available. If you are experiencing financial hardship, please inquire.
- Please let us know by email if you have any questions, access needs, or things that would aid in your learning: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Consent Academy:
The Consent Academy is an educational collective founded in 2016 in Seattle, WA, currently with staff and volunteers all over the world. We believe consent is a part of everyday life, and its practice builds stronger, safer, and more connected communities. Our approach incorporates disciplines of psychology, sociology, public health, psychotherapy, and personal coaching to create a systemic view of how consent impacts everyone, from the bedroom to the boardroom.
The Consent Academy is a program of the Pan Eros Foundation, a 501c3 non-profit organization. All of our profits support our educational programming. For more information, visit us at www.consent.academy.