Exploring Identity and Sexual Identity
Fri, Jun 26 from 7pm - 9pm
Who are you? And, who are you in bed (or anywhere else you like to have sex)?
The question of Identity is one of the most pondered questions in a person's life. Who am I? From it stems other questions like what do I want, what's important to me, who do I want to be with, and so many more. Identity is the foundation our lives are built on. When it comes to getting it on, Sexual Identity is the foundation our pleasure and satisfaction are built on.
Join us for a look at some of the base concepts of identity and how those apply to your sex life. Take a stroll along the path of erotic variation and see if you might see yourself mirrored along the way. Come with us along an exploration of what it means to be a sexual person and how you can both figure out who that is for you and how to accept them as part of your life.
- This is an online class via Zoom. You must purchase your ticket in advance. Ticket sales end at noon, Pacific Time, on the day of the workshop. Instructions for access will be emailed to you before the workshop begins.
- Class time is listed in Pacific Time. Use this Time Zone Converter to see what time the class will be for you: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
- No late entry will be allowed due to the intimate nature of this workshop. Access will be blocked at 10 minutes after the start time.
- Open to all 18+
- All sexes, genders, ethnicities, sexual orientations, relationship orientations welcome and celebrated..
- Scholarships available to those in need.
- Questions may be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Educator:
Sar Surmick, a Marriage and Family Therapist specializing in Identity, Non-monogamy, and kink. Sar has been educating with the Foundation for over 10 years and also directs the Consent Academy, writing, teaching, and advocating for consent in all areas of life.
This event is presented by the Pan Eros Foundation. Please go to Pan-Eros.org for more information.