So Sweet Lap Dance
Wed, Dec 13 from 7pm - 8:30pm
People say there's a difference between fucking and making love - in this workshop we prove it! Come learn the sweetest lap dance choreography you'll give or receive. It's all about finding and giving comfort and love in this sexy connection. You'll want to curl up with your person after dancing this one. Participants will learn a short choreography to can take with them or use individual moves in whatever order makes you feel good. Lap dance pairs will have the option of only one person learning the moves, or to switch and allow both participants to learn.
A note on clothing: anything soft, sensual, and comfortable for this sweet lap dance! Please bring a scarf to play with and if wanting to incorporate stripping, please bring a top and bottom layer to remove.
- Pay-what-you-can scholarships are available for all Pan Eros Foundation workshops. If you need financial assistance, please email Leah at email@example.com
- No late entry will be allowed due to the intimate nature of this workshop. Doors will be locked at 10 minutes after the start time.
- Water available. Please bring your own cup or bottle.
- Open to all 18+
- Attendance is limited to 20 pairs.
- All sexes, genders, races, ethnicities, bodies, body types, sexual orientations, relationship orientations, abilities welcome and celebrated.
- Please let us know by email if you have any access needs or things that would aid in your learning.
- Questions may be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Educator:
Jordan (she/her) is a queer dance instructor with a focus on offering structure and support for each individual to find their unique version of empowerment through self and movement. She thrives on learning and expanding access to dance, to empowerment, to sensuality. Whether you have a movement background or are just starting out, are disabled or recovering from an injury, she loves holding space and designing prompts for everyone. Come play and explore!