Acts of Loving Service
Sat, Aug 3, 2019 from 1pm - 4pm
This is a workshop to share knowledge, ideas, and experiences about providing Service in a loving manner so that you may emblazon your life radiantly. Acts of Service is my personal favorite 'love language'; one of the five types of love that we strive to gift / receive from those around us. Being gifted service is how I feel most appreciated by others; and how I express my caring to friends, community, my clients, and my partners.
I feel that the first aspect of D/s is the appreciation and acceptance of each other, of what each desires to actively offer, and what each chooses to bring to the dynamic to create a beautiful and symbiotic whole. Our culture does not always accept or appreciate the gravitation of one towards the submissive side of the spectrum, teaching us that aggression and anger are power. Beauty, grace, intention, and perseverance in the face of challenge is true power. Acceptance, appreciation, and support of this gift is what bring balance and strength to the Dominant.
The exploration for the evening will be:
- How do you define your authentic self, knowing what you need and what you have to offer?
- How may you be fully present, to know what is appropriate in this specific moment?
- What are the "5 Love Languages" as defined by author Gary Chapman?
- I will share the daily, weekly, monthly, and general / meta-agreements that I have with my D/s partners.
We will contextualize these with nearly 50 mundane opportunities available in typical daily life; that can be honed and elevated to D/s rituals of Loving Service to keep the fire alive in your life.
- How can you enhance these rituals with fuel from your personal pantheon of dreams and fantasy?
- Looking at inspiration from Literature, Films, Media, Non-Fiction, and/or Life Experiences.
- We will work through a series of physical exercises in practice of these concepts.
- Then you will be invited to further explore and experimentally hone these practices in a way that manifests authenticity for you and your relationship dynamic now and in the days ahead.
All sexes, genders, ethnicities, sexual orientations, relationship orientations welcome and celebrated.
No late entry will be allowed due to the intimate nature of this workshop. Doors will be locked at 10 minutes after the start time.
Water available. Please bring your own cup or bottle.
Open to all 18+
Attendance is limited to 30 people.
Questions may be directed to: email@example.com
Fredrick focuses upon "Teaching the Art within Sexual Acts" as a sensual educator in Tantra + Kink. Being a sensual educator has allowed Fredrick to teach others how to engage and explore their passions in a way that is fun, loving, and safe both mentally and physically. Often one or more people in a partnership have a curiosity, that they have wanted to explore, but had not yet felt the permission do so such. Then with some guidance, he can see the glow in them as their worlds open up and are full of possibilities for the expression of their love together! Fredrick loves this, and it is the primary motivation that he has to teach more in the future. His passion for Dominance / submission comes from decades of endeavoring towards a 24/7 lifestyle with current and past partners, plus authentic conversations with individuals, couples, polycules, and others in the community. The subjects that he most enjoy teaching are: Dominance / submission, Ritual, Protocol, Tantra, Consensual Communication, Multi-Modal Sensual Connection, Power / Energy Exchange, Listening, Rope Arts, Fire, Wax and Electrical Play, Extending Touch with Toys, Primal Tactility, Service, and Etiquette.
Contact: Fredrick Professor@TantricKink.com
© ALL PROPERTY OF TANTRIC KINK.
Sponsored by the Pan Eros Foundation. Please go to Pan-Eros.org for more information.